Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm A Guest at Primitive and Proper Today

Just checking in today to let you guys know that I am a Guest Blogger over at Primitive and Proper!!  I write about my most popular furniture transformations of 2011, so head on over to Cassie's to check it out!  She found my little ole Woodsy the Owl and showed him off too!!  He will be hooting up a storm when I tell him. (wink)
Click on the button to go see!
Thanks so much Cassie for the opportunity to strut my stuff over at your place!! 

Here is a pic of her lovely, adorable, funny family.  Her kids are always getting their hands into helping her with projects.  They're celebrities!  Oh and that hubby of hers...He is also always helping her out on bloggy things. Pretty cool guy. 

Happy New Year everyone!!!

-The End-

4 comments:

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! I just saw you on Primitive and Proper. I hope you'll follow me back, but no pressure :-) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank YOU, lesley, for an awesome guest post and sending out the year with a bang! happy new year! hope you have an awesome weekend celebrating!

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

Saw you over at Cassies blog and I am hooked. Excited to start following and see more awesome posts from you.

Grammy Goodwill said...

Happy New Year. On my way to check out your post.